Join us Today!
Every day, something's happening at the Y. We bring kids, adults and families closer together, encourage good health and foster connections through fitness, sports, fun and shared interests. Our members enjoy group exercise classes, walking/jogging tracks and encouragement from our Wellness Coaches: we have the support, guidance and resources to help you learn new things and make new friends at any stage in your life. Join us today!
You can become a member of the Y right now and enjoy the benefits of membership today! Stop by your YMCA, take a tour, and meet our outstanding staff and volunteers. When you do, you'll see that the Y offers services and opportunities for enriching your life that you won't find anywhere else.
Benefits of a YMCA Membership
- Healthy living programs for people of all ages, including exercise, nutrition and healthy lifestyle support
- FREE wellness coaching consultation and ActivTrax online weight management program to help you set and achieve your goals
- Large wellness center with state-of-the-art cardio & strength training equipment
- Y Member rates on programs such as youth sports, day camps, swimming lessons and more
- A wide variety of fitness classes and programs such as aquatics, group exercise classes, wellness and other health and social programs
- Gymnasium with 2 full courts
- 25 yard, 6-lane indoor heated pool
- 5 Racquetball and Handball Courts
- Opportunity to join 6-time Indiana State champion Stingrays competitive swimming
- Men's, Women's and family locker rooms
- Drop-in Child Watch, where children enjoy supervised, fun-filled activities while you work out
- Outdoor playground
- Volunteer opportunities
Full Privilege Y Membership and monthly fees
A Full Privilege Y Membership permits usage of the facility during all open hours in accordance with program schedules.
Capital Improvement Fee*
Young Adult (18-24)
Senior Adult (65+)
Single Parent Family
*The capital improvement fee (joining fee) is a non-refundable, one-time entry fee that is charged to all new Y memberships or memberships that have lapsed more than 30 days.
- Monthly draft on the 20th
- Draft out of your checking account or credit card
- Annual payment in full